Quantcast

Marriage equality

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It's a bunch of bunk. Every time I hear the words I want to do this or that to the house, what it really means is I'm going to have you ( meaning me) do it while I go do something else.

This one was they are having a sale on black mulch at Lowes. I want to put it at the drive way border around the roses.

That turned into me spending hours laying down 150' of weed barrier and 60 cubic feet of mulch.. it does look good though.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I like being asked my opinion on two different courses of action. When I pick mine and the conversation continues about the options, it is clear I have chosen "wrong".

I find it irritating to no end.

tingers

Chimp
Mar 15, 2009
And to think I was avoiding this thread cause I thought it was about fags getting married.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
LOL! Sq-Earl and I have been together long enough that we both react similarly when either of us has a new "project" heavy sigh, roll eyes and then get it done. Saturday's "project" was his idea...we built a solar heater for the pool. Next "project" is either putting flooring in the living room (carpet is awful after all this time) or painting/papering the half bath (which I'll likely just do myself while he's at work).