Quantcast

Martha up the River for 5 Months

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
binary visions said:
I thought I heard it too, but it turned out to be a squeaky floorboard.

[ignore]
I hate when that happen... etheir that or when I step on a hamster... :think:
[/ignore]

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
DRB said:
BV,
How do you fix those squeeky floorboards?
I stomp once or twice to make sure the poor thing is dead, then dispose of the hamster's carcass in a sanitary fashion.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
DRB said:
Could this be dhgirlie?

lol!

oh, and seeing the headlien this morning about martha made me spit coffee all over my monitor! fvcking hilarious!

(now, where's the smiley of the guy laughing his arse off?)

J

JRB

slowSSer said:
lol!

oh, and seeing the headlien this morning about martha made me spit coffee all over my monitor! fvcking hilarious!

(now, where's the smiley of the guy laughing his arse off?)

Will this one work

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
She can spruce up the cells and help out with the slop in the kitchen! It can be a whole new market for Martha. I see an opportunity for Martha.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I think it's funny that we always hear arguments from people supporting Martha (and other celebs) simply because she does neat things and is on tv.

"Martha is innocent. Did you see her last show, she was so nice on tv."

"Of course Kobe can't be guilty. I mean seriously, he's The Man on a basketball court, of course he didn't do it."

Huh?

What about R Kelly? Oh wait, he did do it...

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I'm not a Martha Stewart Fan, but for some reason, I seriously believe she is the victim in this. Just watch when the Enron guy gets his verdict read it will be not guilty, and even if he does get proven guilty, watch he'll only get a slap on the wrist and community service for it. What he did is ten times worse than what Martha did and we'll probably see this guy walk scott free. The courts are corrupt.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Rip said:
I'm not a Martha Stewart Fan, but for some reason, I seriously believe she is the victim in this. Just watch when the Enron guy gets his verdict read it will be not guilty, and even if he does get proven guilty, watch he'll only get a slap on the wrist and community service for it. What he did is ten times worse than what Martha did and we'll probably see this guy walk scott free. The courts are corrupt.
I agree about the Enron guy. Yes, Martha clearly broke the law and profited. I seem to remember she benefited by about $40 grand. I can't wait to see what Ken Ley gets. He scammed for zillions and bankrupted the retirement accounts of thousands of Enron employees in the process.

My cynical feeling is that Martha's being used as a high-profile scapegoat to take the heat off Ley. I sincerely hope to be proved wrong.