trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I believe acid is cheaper and can give the user a similar experience

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
oh man! ppl dont want to run our forks anymore because they have blown ass the past few seasons...?

make em a new COLORWAY!!!!!!!!!

---

I really hope this is just a show display approach...this is one of those things that will fall into the ranks or rootbeer bullets and green doublewides if it actually happens.

troy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 3, 2008
They hired Ray Charles and Steve Wonder in their painting department or what?:weee:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I hope its photoshopped. That's why I said "let's hope not" in the title.

I just grabbed the pic from another site. My guess is that if its not a camera trick, then its probably just for the display. They couldn't possibly be stupid enough to produce these...

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
and they're still casting consummate 'M's in their arches & crowns?

i've been contending for years that their design/branding/marketing dept is run by 14 yr olds. monster energy colored stantions is just more proof.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
and they're still casting consummate 'M's in their arches & crowns?
Huh?

BTW, anyone notice the red stanchions on the single crowns in the background? I reckon their pretty cool since they get everybody's panties in a wad.

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
I think it's not photoshopped,i did remember reading in the pinkbike artical something about a works upgrade with a few different color stanchion options.So i think this could well be one of their color options.

dilzy

Monkey
Sep 7, 2008
I guess I'm the only one that thinks they are fracking awesome. Identical material to whats on the Showas on a mates HRC Montesa trials bike.

It'd be nice if during making awesome looking forks they'd get rid of the M and put a shimmed rebound piston in the cartridge, make it a real winner.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
You guys sound like a bunch of grade 10 girls.

EEEEEEW ITS PURPLE EEEEEEW!!!!!!

Its all in fun. Don't worry, theres still black and white so you can pretend you are storm trooper hardcore DH mofos or Knight Rider or whatever the hell you pretend when you're hacking your way down the hill. :D