Funny that you should ask....

I havent done any riding on them yet, but I'll let you know how they hold up

Odd is he

Chimp
Jun 3, 2005
offdawalley said:
that looks sick odd is he
Just picked her up today, only one in my state

But as far as the D. Street goes, Their pretty stiff, but im a big guy so im runnin 20 psi in both legs, and i may put some more air in

Odd is he

Chimp
Jun 3, 2005
dhfalife said:
just to clarify, can you run the peg on either side?
and where did you get the cover for the rotor mount?

looks sick

I wanted to run pegs on both sides, both their is not enough thread on the axle, and i comes with a warning that says only to use one pegs and no more than one peg, The rotor cover thing is a grind guard and it came with my bike

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
is that piece under the peg, aluminum? where it appears to bolt onto the lower fork tube....

if so, get ready for some sudden stops and OTB action when learning double pegs or smiths...

Odd is he

Chimp
Jun 3, 2005
pnj said:
is that piece under the peg, aluminum? where it appears to bolt onto the lower fork tube....

if so, get ready for some sudden stops and OTB action when learning double pegs or smiths...
It's actually steel, to protect the dropouts

Odd is he

Chimp
Jun 3, 2005
Just to give you an updatel;

I put the air up to 45 psi in both legs, super stiff, Im looking to if any makes extra firm springs for the D-Street

It weights alot less than every one makes it seem, but its a bomb proff fork....

Its all about the strenght to weight ratio

So whats the big deal about running pegs on a MTB anyway? seems all of us who do/or plan on doing so are told that it is "gay." well that makes no sense, so please enlighten me as to why this is so unacceptable, as seen here:

Odd is he said:
Thanks, you've only been the million'th person to say that to me
It doesnt make any sense to me, all it does is open up the possibilities of what you and your bike are capable of.

Odd is he

Chimp
Jun 3, 2005
It seems that they think it should stay with bmx, which i think i should do what i want.......what about rigid forks on MTB's, what about MTB riding street and park, why not let that stay with BMX?

Ride what you want, do what you want....now shut up and go ride