Quantcast

Marzocchi girls?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Yes, most of them are pretty smokin hot, but who the F waits in line for an autograph from them? It's not like they're anyone that special. It always cracked me up watching people stand in line for a signature of a stripper/secretary assistant.

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
yeah, i agree! we rolled into my friends hotel room early wednesday at around 3am. Sanjay dissappeared into the Frontier's room 2065 closet...

did you see the other Marzocchi girls on that link? keep scrolling down...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
LOOnatic said:
We all know that the purpose of the autograph is just to get a longer close up view of the goods.
I don't know, if all they wanted to do is look they could just stand there gawking and not bother waiting in line. The people who wait for those autographs hope that after one look or one cheesy line, one of the girls is going to fall madly in love and fulfill all of their fantasies. It's harmless but pretty pathetic. I would love to hear the ladies talk about all the losers they meet at the show...oh wait, maybe I am just fantasizing myself now...

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Brian HCM#1 said:
Yes, most of them are pretty smokin hot, but who the F waits in line for an autograph from them? It's not like they're anyone that special. It always cracked me up watching people stand in line for a signature of a stripper/secretary assistant.
orven got me an autographed poster.
check out Marzocchi's Interbike hottie with DH rider, Alfonso Garcia at: http://nofriends.com/nf2004/pages/n...b_bmx/index.htm
alfies such a dork! good thing hes mister superfast pro rider now, and who the hell gave adam all that beer? adam and beer dont mix.
I got drunk with him and caused trouble.
i think alf drunk would be the funniest thing ive ever seen, aside from maybe wes or brian drunk.
and for the sanjay closet thing. ask him about it. it really is the best place to sleep. it stays dark and quiet in the morning and its allways a good temperature