Quantcast

Marzocchi stem shim

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
haha um. I have no clue really. what do those type of things even cost new? The ones I have are unused also. they've just been sitting in the bag with the manual since I first got the fork. I just googled and I found some random ones that I guess do the same thing for like 6-10 bucks.

Where abouts do you live. Id be willing to just meet you somewhere and you can have it for the cost of like the gas or whatever shipping costs would be. I'm never gonna use it and it appears to not really have enough value to really sell it. so you can just have it for whatever it costs to get it to you.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
haha um. I have no clue really. what do those type of things even cost new? The ones I have are unused also. they've just been sitting in the bag with the manual since I first got the fork. I just googled and I found some random ones that I guess do the same thing for like 6-10 bucks.

Where abouts do you live. Id be willing to just meet you somewhere and you can have it for the cost of like the gas or whatever shipping costs would be. I'm never gonna use it and it appears to not really have enough value to really sell it. so you can just have it for whatever it costs to get it to you.
since your location is somewhere ****ty i assume you live next door to me:sarcastic: i live in mid ga. i can paypal you ten bucks and you can either ship it in a bubble envelope (which would cost a few $) or like Loo says just meet up sometime at windrock or if your goin to the beech series. let me know.
i won't be able to go to wr 24-25 because my wife has a show that friday and saturday.
Loo, i'm definitely down for the whole weekend at ttc. does scuba have those lights i can use?

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
hey Milo are you going to the next snowshoe race on july 23-25. If you are then I'll just bring it up there with me. unless you need it before then im fine with just putting it in the mail.

btw my real location is raleigh, nc so not close.