Quantcast

Marzocchi tech cd/detailed schematics of their forks?

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Anybody have the cd or any actual detailed online manuals? Basically I need a full on schematic for an 888, the 888rr to be exact. I called them up and they wanted to sell me a tech cd....but I know one of my fellow monkeies has what I am looking for. I busted the rebound rod and then decided to tear the whole fork apart. I noticed that there was more damage also so i'd like to know the names of the parts so I can get them sent to me instead of having to ship them my fork. Help me....thank you.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
it's not that easy bro...the CD is all interactive. You can't just take a screen shot of the innards and mail it out! you have to scroll over all of them and click on each of the parts individually to get their names and part #'s

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Ahhh I see. Thanks for lettin me know. I am just angry about the fork breaking, and not being able to/not knowing what to get to fix it. I work at a shop, we dont have what I need and I called marzocchi and they told me to buy the cd and the guy that they redirected me to wasnt there. I need to get the thing fixed for durango.....I might just send it in or something.