Quantcast

Marzocchi Tires?

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
Has anyone ever riden any of the zocchi tires? If you have are they worth buying? I also heard you can rotate the tires when the riding direction becomes worn, like I used to do with motocross tires (is that true). :think:

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
MMcG said:
I think Nokian makes em for Mazocchi and I think yea you can rotate them.
MMcG's correct, Nokian produces them for Marzocchi. I'm another negitive for trying them. There's enough proven tire designs and companies out there and Marzocchi is just trying to get into another market. Their tread design disgusts me (with the M all in the tread) as if having Marzocchi written on the side doesn't advertise enough. They need to stick with what they know and build right......which is forks.

As far as rotating them you're correct. They aren't ramped in a certian direction so you can run them anyway you want. That can be a good thing but at the same time I dunno if it's a big enough selling point to buy them.

Just my rant, There's better tires for less $$$ or even the same $$$ out there. Don't waste it on zocchi tires.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
Spunger said:
Their tread design disgusts me (with the M all in the tread) as if having Marzocchi written on the side doesn't advertise enough. They need to stick with what they know and build right......which is forks.

Yeah, the M design is definitely overkill. I'll stick with Intense or Maxxis.