Quantcast

Marzocchi Z2 Atom Race Giveaway Courtesy of Supergo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Here is a picture of me falling off my bike(endo kind of) down a steep wet rock face at Rockville Park, in California. Colorful ain't it?

luckily enough we were able to get it from more than one angle!

Attachments

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
One of the few pics of me staying upright on a bike: (I thought i posted this the other day, but I guess I forgot to hit "submit."

LostBoyScout

Monkey
Jul 28, 2002
Vancouver BC
sooke hooligan.... that is a great photo!! man, BC sure is beautiful :p

If sap stories fly too, then hows this! I have no front brake on my bike because I broke my old fork and have to run an ancient Mantiou, which doesn't have the disc mounts I need for my Louise, and I'm now incredibly in debt thanks to my car :D

So I definitely need a fork, I will be buying a Z1 Wedge sometime in winter.

C

crazybastard

I was just thinking of building up a X-country bike perfect.:D
My first day on the new bike.

Attachments

C

Cheers

It is not a great picture (especially with my finger in the frame) But, it is one of those picture you catch of your brother right before he eats it and breaks his collar bone. On the day he has to have you back to your house for your surprise B-day party...he told me after wards, that he was not thinking of the pain, just the 40 plus people in my basement awaiting our return......he jogged 2 miles through the woods with a t shirt sling pushing his bike...ahh the memories.:)

Attachments

Ranger

Swift, Silent, Deadly!
Aug 16, 2001
Y'all can't see me...
Servus!

I wanted to put a picture of my wife and I before a tour that we did, but damned vBulletin won't let me attach it.

Here is a picture of one of my dream bikes....

Attachments

R

RideMonkey

Well the Irony!!

We put all the names in a bag as usual and JOJO drew the Toninator!

HA!

But hes disqualified for being from Texas so we'll draw again tomorrow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.