Quantcast

Mason at 2 1/2 Years old now and Rocking DH!!!!

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
going on 13 years here. I remember fondly when I used to lead, that ended about 12 years ago.:D
8 plus years for us and though the relationship changes over time, we still have fun riding together - though he can beat me on the climbs now too!

By the way he doesn't look that upset in the PIC

Last edited:

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
I can't wait for my son to be able to ride. He 1 1/2 now and I'll be putting him on a run bike next summer. Right now he like to catch a ride with me.

slothy

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
Ireland
there was a tiny little guy in whistler this year around crankworx time, he was about 3 id say and he was ripping it up too, he had one of those bikes but it had a little damper on the back, the little kid used to jump of the steps there at the lifts......and everything, was really cool to watch,

made us all think when we were watching him , that the kids coming through in a few years are going to have crazy skills.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Well today was a great day to get Mason back out on the bike!!!! 67 degrees here in the South....... Started the day with a hike at Paris Mt then after his mid day nap took him for a ride at teh part. After the ride went to dinner and watch Super Cross. He loves Dirt Bikes!!!!! Almost time to spring for a 50cc!!!

Pictures:

Cecil:thumb: