Quantcast

Massanuten results and pics post...

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
........quite a few people got mangled it seemed, i'm a bit sore in places.
Yep. I got bucked in the middle woods section taking a chance on a pinner line and put my foot down and got twisted bad enough to keep me out of the race. I gave my plate to Cody, so that is not me racing under my name, however I hope he won!

olddogbmxer

Monkey
Aug 9, 2007
Great start to the 2008 Gravity East Series! Kenny and George did a fantastic job with a very well organized and run event despite some not so great weather.It was my first time at the resort and also my first DH race and despite a few bruises had a great time and missed the podium by one second(didn't help that I fell 3 times on my race run!).I will be back!

dcrides

Chimp
Jun 24, 2005
Anyone got any of 106? Thanks in advance, muchos respect for all the photographers out there in the mud.

T0MJ04D

Chimp
May 14, 2007
VA
I will get to posting what I have of
197, 202, 320, 369, 23, 371, 183 & 106, but I am at work and my 9-5 is not photography. I will post later this afternoon or evening.

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
371 - got two more Pics, PM me if you want the files

320 - got one more pic, PM me for files

I should have sent out all the files to everyone who requested them. Let me know if they didn't get through.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Dan: Did you get any more photos of the rest of Team Fat Kids?

T0MJ04D

Chimp
May 14, 2007
VA
Does anyone know if they will post speed trap times? I'd like to know what everyone was doing through there?
This isn't an official answer, so keep that in mind.....
I am guessing no. The equipment didn't seem to be functioning correctly. I was on the gravel road hoping to get a shot of a pro hitting 40mph in front of the sign.....but it simply didn't read on many riders that I saw pass it.

I saw one of the faster guys go through and it registered as 10 mph.....very wrong. The fastest I heard of (keep in mind, far from official) was either 36 or 37 mph.