Quantcast

massanutten confusion

S

seespotendo

um i've seen a couple posts bout the massanutten dh race and they are saying that its on the 12th of May??
but the massanutten website is sayin the 10th?
:panic::panic:
or am i just one of these...:imstupid:

:help:

S

seespotendo

even the Gravity East myspace says the 12th....

the 12th is a monday. fyi.

S

seespotendo

i concure. unless i skip school.:twitch:

but i still think its on the 10th, cause thats what the massanutten website says.
and i think they are smart enough to not have a race on monday....

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
It was on the 12th last year.
The thread that talks about it being on the 12th is from last year and I am guessing that the Myspace page hasn't been updated.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
George PMed me and said the website still had last years info on it. Go by what's in his post here until it gets updated.

Mike

BAXTER

Monkey
Jun 25, 2005
THE BURG but missing BOSTON
I talked to George last week. Hasn't said a date yet. We are still trying to fix a lot of the damage from all the wind and ice we had this winter. It's still 2 MONTHS away either way you look at it. I'll post the dates when I get it from George and Kenny. We can use all the help we can get up here doing trail work at The Nut. Any volunteers?

BAXTER

Monkey
Jun 25, 2005
They are every saturday. Check the SBC website for links to trailwork with the valley bike club. Every saturday rain or shine. We do trailwork every weekend through out the year regardless of weather. Later homeys.

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
This trail work that BAXTER talks about is on the XC trails on the western side of the mountain, not to the downhill trail on the resort side. Didn't want anybody to get confused.

BAXTER

Monkey
Jun 25, 2005
Chop is correct. The western side is great. Lot's of machine built stuff and real fast descents. The western side is used for the super d and the hoo ha. DH course is fun but the other side is better. No lift access but who needs them.