Quantcast

massanutten pics?????

S

seespotendo

anyone kno who was taking pics up there and where i can check them out??
fyi i was riding the prophet and i was on the ground alot!! :disgust:
number 160! haha

T0MJ04D

Chimp
May 14, 2007
VA
I took about 520 pics total, but am still in the process of editing them as it was not ideal conditions for pictures (or riding). They are coming out ok, but with much PP.

I will post a link as soon as they are up.

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
I took a bunch of pics of riders coming down that flat rock, but I was using my friends camera, so hopefully he'll post them somewhere. I'll post up if he does.

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
anyone kno who was taking pics up there and where i can check them out??
fyi i was riding the prophet and i was on the ground alot!! :disgust:
number 160! haha
I was there limping/taking pictures. I took about 200 total, and would have had more to filter through if my battery didn't die on me. Wait around a little bit, the pictures will filter in. I'll post a link to the flckr album after I sort through.

~To the people on ridemonkey who saw me and didn't come say hi, shame on you :plthumbsdown:

sk6 I'm looking in your direction...

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
I was there limping/taking pictures. I took about 200 total, and would have had more to filter through if my battery didn't die on me. Wait around a little bit, the pictures will filter in. I'll post a link to the flckr album after I sort through.

~To the people on ridemonkey who saw me and didn't come say hi, shame on you :plthumbsdown:

sk6 I'm looking in your direction...
I love the picture you got of Ralph!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
My bad.....I did see you.....especially after I broke my ass sliding on the rock...Sorry you didn't get to ride....

As far as that is concerned, that was roughly a $400.00 race run, BUT..

I finished damn it!! :thumb:

Dan, I truly am sorry for not having stopped for a second or two....

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
My bad.....I did see you.....especially after I broke my ass sliding on the rock...Sorry you didn't get to ride....

As far as that is concerned, that was roughly a $400.00 race run, BUT..

I finished damn it!! :thumb:

Dan, I truly am sorry for not having stopped for a second or two....
Haha it's fine, after all the drama on these forums I just wanted to meet some faces. I met g-spot I think walking up to the lift.

I have pictures of at least a few known monkeys that I'll post here, and I'll throw up a link to all the rest in a little bit.

T0MJ04D

Chimp
May 14, 2007
VA
I was up near the entrance to that barrel turn.....The pic posted might be from practice. I walked up the course during practice and then back down during race runs.

I was walking up the trail and once I could hear chain slap on the frame, I would pick a tree to hide behind and shoot.