Quantcast

Massanutten Questions

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
naw, mass o' nuthin is really the perfect playground for a nimble 6" trailbike.
This race has been won by a full on DH bike every year since inception. :D

John P...it's full on fun! Top section is about linking rocks together (high speed ones that have something of a broken cinder block edge snuck in here and there. Definitely the tire choices Jeremy said...Comp 16's, High Rollers or DHFs.

Oh...and if want to sneak two bikes, there is some insanely fun, super long descent on the back side of the mountain that is a Super D race as well that is around 20+ minutes long with whoops and berms the length of it that I haven't gotten to ride.

Butch

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Bring the DH bike John....the course is definitely doable on a smaller bike but i don't think it would be faster.....

.......if you want to do more riding stop in at....http://www.shenandoahbicycle.com/ and they will fix you up in no time.......not sure if they have bike rentals but i think you could work something out....

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
no, i only want rain over PA. so they have to move the graduation inside. and then they have a limit of 2 tickets per. but yet my gf says she would just get another ticket :disgust1:. next plan??? any ideas?

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Oh...and if want to sneak two bikes, there is some insanely fun, super long descent on the back side of the mountain that is a Super D race as well that is around 20+ minutes long with whoops and berms the length of it that I haven't gotten to ride.

Butch

Fun even on the big bike, just have some one meet you at the bottom so you don't have to climb back out.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
fair enough, but it's hardly a course that has ever had me wishing for a bigger bike
I was pretty speedy on it w/ a HT :) The only section i'd have liked a fully is the first 100 yards, and the last 100 ;)