Quantcast

Massanutten race

turnerdhr

Chimp
Jan 12, 2007
MORGANTOWN WV
Who all is going to the Massanutten race May 12th..me and a friend are heading down..never ridden there before but i have heard its a lot of fun...just wondered who all was planning on going..

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Depending on if I have a test the monday after, I just may end up going to that race. We're talking about the Yee-Ha not the HOo-hah right? Which ever one is the DH race..... It'll be my first race evAr! w00t

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
does anyone have a flyer or info on the race yet? The race is on Saturday, correct? Friday practice?

yes, yes.

Practice is 12 -5 Friday and 8-11:30 saturday i think......is a good race....nothing epic but real fun and a deceptively challenging course....

I hope to be there....but not sure at this point.

turnerdhr

Chimp
Jan 12, 2007
MORGANTOWN WV
i was thinking about staying in Harrisonburg..but im considering staying on the the mountain now so i dont have to commute..how far is it from massanutten to harrisonburg 15 min. or so

dhphoto

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
Lynchburg VA
i was thinking about staying in Harrisonburg..but im considering staying on the the mountain now so i dont have to commute..how far is it from massanutten to harrisonburg 15 min. or so

Haha I wish it was that close. Say 25-30 depending on how many idiots get in your way, and whether the police are out to play that weekend. They looooove to bust people on 33 East goin to Massanutten. :plthumbsdown:

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
They have offered a pretty good deal to the racers on rooms the last couple of years. I think it is around $60 for the night right next to the race.

I will be there. See you guys then

mtwhore

Chimp
Jun 20, 2006
Harrisonburg
I did the hard tail class last year and I dont feel like theres a big advantage on a big bike. Although I will be on 7" on both ends as apposed to 5" in the front. Dont shun me yet, I'll still be on my hard tail. Gotta defend a title!

Shake & Bake Babe!