Quantcast

Massanutten (Ver. 2008) Roll Call.....

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
The Upstate, NY contingent from Elevate Cycles will be several riders strong.

Myself (Sport 30-39) - Registered!
Jim Mac (Expert 40+) - Registered!
Steve Batallini (Expert 30-39) - Registered!
Mike Mullen (Pro) - Registered!
Luke Snyder (Pro) - Registered!

We'll be rolling in Thurs. evening. :banana:

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
I can has yee ha race.

Staying at the hotel friday night, i think matmatt86 is rolling with me and possibly more from Clemson.

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
The slippers are registered. Sport 19-29. I think I'll wear them again this year, and then when I get last, I'll have an excuse, besides just being laughably out of riding shape.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
as much as i'm a fan of DH racing and fake NORBA licenses ;), i think i'll forgo this one for a trip to diablo. good luck and have fun, y'all.

i know corey has been practicing more than ever this year (twice in one month even), so you can count on him sucking big time this year :biggrin:

S

seespotendo

question.
so i plan on getting registered, but i dont know if i should get the one day USAC license or the annual license??
how much is the annual license??

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
as much as i'm a fan of DH racing and fake NORBA licenses ;), i think i'll forgo this one for a trip to diablo. good luck and have fun, y'all.

i know corey has been practicing more than ever this year (twice in one month even), so you can count on him sucking big time this year :biggrin:
but they finally offered up the whale class... open, no $60 (or fake) license required!

i am seriously breaking my training regimen by actually riding my bike, i'm trying to eat as crappily as i can though, so that should balance it out.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Denjen is racing for CDC( center for diease control?)
Yep. just come over to our room after the cook out. Toxic

Dont know why it stayed CDC that is what I registered under several years ago. Same thing happened at SS last year even though I entered under Team Lummox

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
but they finally offered up the whale class... open, no $60 (or fake) license required!

i am seriously breaking my training regimen by actually riding my bike, i'm trying to eat as crappily as i can though, so that should balance it out.
the only problem is the online only registration... that ruins my whole "it's friday night and i guess i'll race this weekend" procrastination. :brow: i have no idea what you mean by "fake" license. someone, somewhere out there got a few points thanks to me.

and don't you think that i haven't forgotten your mom's "accidental" theft of my last anderson valley at that wisp race...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
the only problem is the online only registration... that ruins my whole "it's friday night and i guess i'll race this weekend" procrastination. :brow: i have no idea what you mean by "fake" license. someone, somewhere out there got a few points thanks to me.

and don't you think that i haven't forgotten your mom's "accidental" theft of my last anderson valley at that wisp race...
Don't worry about it now...wait till tomorrow....THEN decide.....

:brow:

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
HEY KIDS I'M ALL REGISTERED!

What fine motel type establishment is nearby?
The Inn at Massanutten is offering a lodging deal friday night. See the pinned thread above.

There are many other places down in H-burg. They may be full if college graduation is that weekend.

You can camp on the hill below the finish line but no fires.