Quantcast

massanutten video

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
dink said:
yee-ha video now up on the video page...

coreride

later

milby
DUDE...the guy in the chair was awalking away all quiet in silence after results were posted and just all of a sudden busted out like he had Turrets and said "F***!" and his arms like shook as he said it...then got all silent again and kept walking...damng htat was funny.

Hey Milby...good vid...too bad I was a 1/118th of a second blur in front of Jeremy...HAH HAH! :love:

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
haha! damn good video! had me laughing the entire way through.

it makes me sad comparing my speed to the pro's through that rock garden. :( :eek:

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
bizutch said:
DUDE...the guy in the chair was awalking away all quiet in silence after results were posted and just all of a sudden busted out like he had Turrets and said "F***!" and his arms like shook as he said it...then got all silent again and kept walking...damng htat was funny.

hahaha i just got that. anyone else seen the guy in Chain Reaction 2 almost having a heart attack trying to get his chain back on his chainguide? LOL "GODDAMMIT"

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
bizutch said:
Haha! Same dude got regulated by Stone when he started cursing and yelling in front of Stone's Mom.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Matt D said:
Haha! Same dude got regulated by Stone when he started cursing and yelling in front of Stone's Mom.
george willetts kept telling people over the PA to watch their mouth, especiall after their race run. He said...I can't promise your time will be written down if you do.

I stood there BS ing after we got done and once they got into the sport class every other dipstick had a helmet toss and foul word as they stomped across the line.

dink

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
Charlottesville VA
glad everyone liked the vid. i had a great time other then my one flat.
hopefully see everyone at the us open. should have my wife there filming that one. so look good on them there bicycles...

milby

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Nice vid. Yeah i was the jackass who came across the line first for sport class and just ghost rid my bike and yelled ****. My best run skill wise i couldnt go fast enough cause my damn chain jammed and ripped out my guide 500 yards into the course so i was kinda pissed since i coulda gone faster. Oh well i had fun overall but disappointed in my run.