Quantcast

Massanutten Yee-Ha race results

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
I was trying to figure out what weekend the race was, I guess that question is answered. Any write-ups on the weekend? Satuday was sweet in NC.

B.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
B-mac,
You missed one hell of a good time. Muddy as hell, but the course was really fast. I was hoping to get some shed in for this weekend, but its not looking too good. I still have a tube for you.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
The weather for the weekend may clear yet. I'm just hoping I can get my brakes working by then. Had some fun taking my front caliper apart last night. If the weekend sucks, I'm doing some XC on Tuesday @ Schaffer.

B.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
The weather for the weekend may clear yet. I'm just hoping I can get my brakes working by then. Had some fun taking my front caliper apart last night. If the weekend sucks, I'm doing some XC on Tuesday @ Schaffer.

B.
I will be riding the shed this Saturday with another buddy on mine if the weather is clear, otherwise I will also be at Scheaffer on Tuesday. What time would you be there on Tuesday? Im really hoping for some downhill runs too as I am getting use to my new DH settings and need a little practice.