Quantcast

Massenutten pictures

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Since I cant race this weekend I thought I could at least come and hang out and break in the new camera. I know a lot of your names so I will find your number when they post it. If you want a pic of you during the race let me know your name and category and I will try and get you. Cant promise it will be good but I will give it a shot.

I am bringing my son with me he will be riding a blue electric 4 wheeler. Say hello if you see us it is always nice meeting new monkeys.
Good luck at the race.

Dennis

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
oh, that's awesome Dennis! Thanks!

I'm gonna be racing in Expert (I'm 25, on the RFX) and double-up in Hardtail (Evil) if I can......see ya there!

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Originally posted by Endo
why?
I had to have some out paitent sugery done. Doc said to stay off the bike for a few weeks. It sucks I cant race but at least it is done and I can enjoy my summer

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
Outpatient surgery, eh?Hopefully your experience was as fun as mine have been (nothing like walking out all drugged up and staying that way for a couple of hours!!!). Glad to see you'll be 100% for the summer though. Mikey and I are heading there on Friday morning, track either of us down........actually, goes for anyone, I'll have the new Snowshoe brochures on hand if anyone wants one and I happily answer any questions anyone has about the new stuff.

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
I'll be there on a RM-9 in the fully class and a RM Flow in the hartail. I'm 26 and will be racing Expert.

Hope to see you there!
ben zimmerman

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Originally posted by Hulkamaniac
Outpatient surgery, eh?Hopefully your experience was as fun as mine have been (nothing like walking out all drugged up and staying that way for a couple of hours!!!). Glad to see you'll be 100% for the summer though. Mikey and I are heading there on Friday morning, track either of us down........actually, goes for anyone, I'll have the new Snowshoe brochures on hand if anyone wants one and I happily answer any questions anyone has about the new stuff.
Yeah, walked out drugged up. Straight to the drug store to pic up some loratab, popped a couple of those and stayed warm and fuzzy all weekend:D

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
dammit, i meant to reply to this before today... not sure if you got any pics of me, but i was #150...

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Sorry but I think you were going by just as I got onto the woods. The first pic I got was of #151. I am in the process of getting all the numbers together to post so I can email them out

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Hey Psycle-on, how did you get those up so quick!? Denjen, I was plate 453. Let me know if you got me. Thanks.

RDU

Chimp
Apr 6, 2002
RDU
Just got home:( What a drive!
Had a great time and the best part....NO RAIN:) Smooth all weekend, except for the one that counted:( Tasted dirt twice on top:( See you guys in Mt. Snow. No go on SS:(