MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
jimmydean said:
Metallica died with Cliff.
"We do what we want. We don't care what anyone else thinks..."

RIP Cliff.

<edit> That video was creapy.
I got to disagree with that statement, yes Cliff is missed, but And justice for all is very good!!!! It' died after that.

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
Brian HCM#1 said:
I got to disagree with that statement, yes Cliff is missed, but And justice for all is very good!!!! It' died after that.
I'd maybe take it out to the black album, but that is absolutely it. It certainly wasn't as good as Master, Justice, Ride, or Kill 'em All. Even Garage Days was kewl. The rest are just suckariffic.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
RenegadeRick said:
I'd maybe take it out to the black album, but that is absolutely it. It certainly wasn't as good as Master, Justice, Ride, or Kill 'em All. Even Garage Days was kewl. The rest are just suckariffic.
Black was too tailored, it wasn't as raw as before. I give Black to present a BIG NEGATRON.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Brian HCM#1 said:
I am trying to imagine you cruising around in an Iroc-Z thru Walnut Creek, wearing a jeans vest, blasting "Ride The Lightning"....

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
sanjuro said:
I am trying to imagine you cruising around in an Iroc-Z thru Walnut Creek, wearing a jeans vest, blasting "Ride The Lightning"....
DUDE!!! I had an IROC-Z back in 89, but I had this way cool Denim jacket with leather fringed:thumb: Nickname of the jacket......."The Bon Jovi jacket" Chicks dug it.

Seriously they did.

J

JRB

Black out rocked Motley Crue. I was listening on XM and Elton John rocks harder than those guys did.

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
That's cause XM is the best ever:rolleyes:
I rarely listen to it actually. I flip more with it than regular radio. Not sure that Sirius can be much better, but I can't say for sure. I don't hate XM, but I don't piss my pants with excitement either.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
JRB said:
I rarely listen to it actually. I flip more with it than regular radio. Not sure that Sirius can be much better, but I can't say for sure. I don't hate XM, but I don't piss my pants with excitement either.
Sirius is awesome, programing & music is WAY better. I'm not pissing, just stating the facts.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Brian HCM#1 said:
DUDE!!! I had an IROC-Z back in 89, but I had this way cool Denim jacket with leather fringed:thumb: Nickname of the jacket......."The Bon Jovi jacket" Chicks dug it.

Seriously they did.
So where was the cruising spot in Contra Costa County?

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
Sirius is awesome, programing & music is WAY better. I'm not pissing, just stating the facts.
I've been disappointed enough with XM that I am not buying anything else to try it. The unit was a gift to me, so I just pay for service, but it's not worth it to me.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
JRB said:
I've been disappointed enough with XM that I am not buying anything else to try it. The unit was a gift to me, so I just pay for service, but it's not worth it to me.
Radio should be free, just like the cable I steal from my neighbor.