Quantcast

Masters of Horror tour

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
jus bought my tickets for the masters of horror tour in oklahoma city. it's gonna be bad ass, i get to see my two favorite bands mudvayne and sevendust plus two other bands, 10 years and bobaflex....i'm excited...anyone else goin to any of the shows by any chance

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
golgiaparatus said:
Aww crap... my wife is going to want to go to this show I know it. I've dragged her to enough shows I'll have to go out of sheer gratitude :dead:
You'll like Mudvayne's drummer, so shut up and enjoy it...hippy:p

I want to see Mudvayne again, so good live:drool:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
When did you get married??? for some reason I thought you were some just outta college punk...like stoney! :D
No, I'm nearly 30. I am absolutely a punk... but not like stoney.

Got married in October, to the one you will surely remember as last years haloween chick. This year we Haloweeneymooned in Maui :D

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
OMFG....i jus got back from oklahoma city today and that concert last night was nuts...by far one of the most badass concerts i have ever been to...mudvayne and sevendust rocked the house like none other....bobaflex was funny as hell, they kept messin with the security guards...and 10 years was bad ass too...since it was the last show of the tour mudvayne was messin with 10 years and bobaflex...they put condoms on all of thier stuff, then then one of the mudvayne guys came out in a rabit costume and coverd both of the bands in baby powder while they were playing...at the end of 10 years show they took apart the drummers drum set while he was playin and jus left him the bass drum to finish out the song...and i got a pick from vinny the bass player from seven dust...here's a few picks the rest are http://nwacc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2017973&l=7a5f6&id=213800232

bobaflex

10 years

sevendust

mudvayne

and my sevendust guitar pick