Quantcast

Masters Worlds Pra Loup

Threepointtwo

Monkey
Jun 21, 2002
SLC, UT
Is anybody going this year? I went last year and had some people to travel with but this year they are staying home. It is way too expensive to foot the entire lodging and travel bill alone.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
My chick had plans to race it, but there is some fashion mumbo jumbo convention during that time. Not that anyone cares about womens vet racing, but...just sayin.

And ya, exchange rate is killing euro travel plans.

Thanks Dubya.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
My chick had plans to race it, but there is some fashion mumbo jumbo convention during that time. Not that anyone cares about womens vet racing, but...just sayin.

And ya, exchange rate is killing euro travel plans.

Thanks Dubya.
she would kill it at the worlds if the field was similar to when it was at Bromont and Sun Peaks. She should race the masters sometime.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I want to go, but with what GW did by flooding the market with our currency, the exchange is right up my anus. Think I'll be staying home this year.

Hopefully getting a coked up frat boy out of the office might make 2009 a little more plausable.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Its a shame really about your currency. The track and event are absolutely awesome. If there is any way possible that you guys can make it, do so. Its a damn good time.

I'm pretty lucky its only a couple of hours away. I'm trying to decide on a campervan like last year (parked right next to SRAM boys near finish line) or get an apartment.

If you are interested, here's my vid from last year (keep in mind it was filmed on one walk down of the track during practice):

Word is, however, it is on a new track.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Damnit, that looks like a fantastic amount of fun.

Another reason I am moving to Europe...

SinatorJ

Monkey
Jul 9, 2002
AZ
Mani not going? This is the only chance to speek the language of surrender in a race settting. oh well I'll have to wait till 2010, but the south will rise again