Quantcast

Matt Gaetz is totally going to prison.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
paraphrasing doug stanhope....

he better start doing ass kegels to tighten up his shit pussy....don't wanna go all loosey goosey in your shit pussy

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Oh, this just keeps getting better.

It is unfortunate that his name is now associated with marijuana law reform.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Oops.

On more than one occasion, this individual was involved in sexual activities with several of the other girls, the congressman from Florida's 1st Congressional District and myself," Greenberg said in the letter, referring to an individual who was 17 years old at the time of the alleged encounter with Gaetz

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I'm sure his future cell mates, some of whom are only in prison because of policies Gaetz fights for, will be sympathetic to his cause. He's just one of the good guys caught up in an intricately laid out deep state snare.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
In all seriousness though, it sounds like Florida will be in the market for a new Congress critter soon. I wonder where I submit my resume. Flying around on private jets doing drugs and getting some strange, all while drawing a cushy tax-payer funded salary sounds like it aligns perfectly with my 5 year career plan.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
In all seriousness though, it sounds like Florida will be in the market for a new Congress critter soon. I wonder where I submit my resume. Flying around on private jets doing drugs and getting some strange, all while drawing a cushy tax-payer funded salary sounds like it aligns perfectly with my 5 year career plan.
Is your daddy politically connected with lots of money to give you?

You know.....'credentials?'