Quantcast

Matti Lehikoinen joins Chain Reaction Cycles / Intense

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
matti needs to drink his milk. The guy can't keep his bones unbroken.
Best of luck to him and hope he can manage a full season without injury.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
yeah he used to ride MS intense, hence the move to MS Evil. Wonder why he moved again since Evil was far more successful than CRC last year from what I remember?

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
yes, that's why I said that, he broke both of his wrists the last time he was riding an intense at Canberra (MS Intense Team right?)..
Yep. Broke his back and both wrists on his Intense. Guess it bucks worse than the Revolt :p

In all seriousness though, good luck to Matti - he's a pinner!

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Easy guys...

Matti is a very talented rider who pushes it every time he gets out on the race course. Unfortunately he has had a bit of bad luck here and there just like anyone else (remember Kovarik with his near career-ending moto crash in 03' that shattered his femur, Peaty's dislocated finger and foot, Barel's dislocated knee, Hill's broken elbow, Minnaar's jacked up shoulder, sprained ankle... etc.) What makes it unusual is that he's had 2 fairly serious injuries in 2 consecutive seasons.

Fortunately, his injuries weren't life-threatening or career ending so he can continue to go out there and tear it up!

Congrats to Matti and the CRC/Intense Team!

Tayrob

Monkey
Jan 3, 2008
So is Evil just gonna be Stevie and Filip?
Best of luck to Matti,love watching him ride.

dhr-racer

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
A, A
I think the first time he was on intense was only because the MS team was riding them no?

there for im guessing a 2 year contract with MS team was signed and it was up

As for his back injury, he signed on MS a few days before his crash, so hopefully is was an MS curse

aj-monkey

Monkey
Oct 11, 2007
Squampton, BC
If memory serves me correctly JD's suspension is for 3 months, and that 3 months is either over or nearly over. And Its pretty safe to say he would never choose to ride for MS again.
Care to elaborate on why JD would never ride MS again? I'm down with the Stobester being the new member. It would be a great fit!

Santa Maria

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Austria
Man that is a huge team - CRC/Page must have some decent money - good luck Matti

Ben Reid is rumored to ride for the new DIRT-Team not for Evil. Another rumor that i heard is that Kenda Morewood is no more....

However time will tell