Quantcast

Maverick is a certifiable KOOK!!!

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
I couldn't agree more. It's either a God complex, or a Napoleon complex.... actually probably just a combination of both.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Haha so dumb.... i think we should focus on the problems of the cute grocery clerk and ask for the recommendations to help her from the gas station attendant across the street.....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
hooples3 said:
what happened to Katie Holmes?
he's not engaged to brooke shields. he's engaged in a mud slinging match with her.

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Skookum said:
Haha so dumb.... i think we should focus on the problems of the cute grocery clerk and ask for the recommendations to help her from the gas station attendant across the street.....
Have You No Culture Boy!!! This is Brooke Shields we're talking about here.

... or is it Michael Jackson? I couldn't quite tell from the picture.

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
scurban said:
I couldn't agree more. It's either a God complex, or a Napoleon complex.... actually probably just a combination of both.

no no its something much more common I learned from the Simpsons... it's Know-it-all-ism.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
clancy98 said:
no no its something much more common I learned from the Simpsons... it's Know-it-all-ism.

everything I need to know I learned from the simpsons. Thanks for reminding me.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Scientology is whack yo. There are lots of Scientologists in Santa Barbara. It seems to be the alternative religion of choice for rich people who have no brain.

John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are two more creepy Scientologist kooks that instantly come to mind. Whenever you see one of them interviewed they always come of as totally brainwashed and out of their mind.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
punkassean said:
Scientology is whack yo. There are lots of Scientologists in Santa Barbara. It seems to be the alternative religion of choice for rich people who have no brain.

John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are two more creepy Scientologist kooks that instantly come to mind. Whenever you see one of them interviewed they always come of as totally brainwashed and out of their mind.
agreed 100%. http://xenu.net/