Quantcast

Mawage...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
"Mawage is what bwings us togever, today. Mawage. That bwessed awangement... That dweam, wivin a dweam..."

:thumb: Congrats. The single :monkey:s are just dropping like flies!

Next thing you know, mack is gonna tell us that he found some poor tortured soul to marry!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stoney98 said:
dude, mack is like 16.
Dude. I know.

But he'd better latch onto the first girl that deigns to put up with him - hopefully he doesn't have to have any written communication with her :p

(mack: :heart: :D)

edit: quit hijacking the thread! The point here isn't mack, it's that golgi will only be knocking boots with one woman for the rest of his life.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
congrats golgi!

er, join the club?

our location is paid for, and date set: march 18, 2006.

funny bit: some know that i work part time at REI. well, at one point, in the bikey department, we had 4 of the guys at the "engaged and planning" state.

in hindsight, not so funny bit. more of an "oh" bit.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Oct 22 is the day of our first kiss... womantic aint it.

We are having it at Tulsa's gigantic Rose garden, should be in bloom in October according to the garden. Reception will have badass catering and a live band in which I will sit in on Congas for a cover of the romantic Bill Frisell tune "Who was that girl"... I have written a new section to the end in which the song turns into a cooking Rhumba jam and everybody better damn well get up and shake their asses in honor of Megan and I :D

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
golgiaparatus said:
Oct 22 is the day of our first kiss... womantic aint it.

We are having it at Tulsa's gigantic Rose garden, should be in bloom in October according to the garden. Reception will have badass catering and a live band in which I will sit in on Congas for a cover of the romantic Bill Frisell tune "Who was that girl"... I have written a new section to the end in which the song turns into a cooking Rhumba jam and everybody better damn well get up and shake their asses in honor of Megan and I :D
wery womantic. :p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm tellin ya. it's contageous. We need a count... how many Monkeys have gotten engaged since the 1st of the year.

Congratulations! (Oct 15th for me.)

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
binary visions said:
Next thing you know, mack is gonna tell us that he found some poor tortured soul to marry!

:nuts:

The last thing we need is another one of me running around playing with bikes.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
As requested… some pics... she'd be pissed if she knew I was posting the 1st one… but tis so damn funny, she was trying to make a sassy face but something else came out LOL :p :D

Edit: and heres the one from halloween, you guys were making so much fun of me. I told ya I was holding on to this one :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
golgiaparatus said:
As requested… some pics... she'd be pissed if she knew I was posting the 1st one… but tis so damn funny, she was trying to make a sassy face but something else came out LOL :p :D

Edit: and heres the one from halloween, you guys were making so much fun of me. I told ya I was holding on to this one :D
:thumb: my opinion of the midwest just went up. slightly. ;)