Quantcast

<@> Maximum FTS Friderp<@>

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Been thinking. Have just realized what has been escaping us, endlessly, upon blowing our last fart of the day.
Every so often, one of those little wondertones shows personality. Character. A voice thatis asking to be heard.
Let me finish.
How, as a species and also humans being, we're content having our minds made up toward that of our precious farts having no purpose, no meaning, and that they are not trying to communicate with us is mind blowing.
They do have a voice and, they are communicating with us.
And, this soon the mid-term elections, I am will not stand idly by should an incoming administration continue such gridlock, decisively turning core issues into gluttony and fundraisers.
Thank You.
...wait. Just farted again, meaning that that was my last fart of the day.
That post is now pointless and, this fart smells like human dogshit.
FTS Friday, indeed. Woof.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got a text from Wifey earlier saying that a box showed up that weighs more than her. Took a minute for it to register, but the dive weights from @johnbryanpeters have arrived. More work for the kart tomorrow.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
It's totally raining.

It’s barely started and I am already SO over it.

Rain gives me such fucking anxiety! Is that downspout gonna back up? Is the flashing gonna hold back the water if the wind shifts? Is that a wet spot in the ceiling floor? Why is water collecting over there in the yard?

FSM, I hate rain. Good thing I live in a damned rain forest…