Quantcast

<{[ maximum thursderping GMT ]}>

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Oy I am sore this morning must have been the yard work combined with helping a buddy remove the rear doors off his horse trailer ( failed hinge welds).

Coffee and ibuprofen will kick things off. And of course the last client on my list today is 400 pounds in a manual wheelchair. :bonk:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Woke up with a blazing headache so I went back to bed. Woke up 90 minutes later feeling slightly better and now I am at work getting annoyed by everything.

I am halfway through season one of the Amazon series The Boys. Good stuff.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
swapped out the rear tire on the megatrail last night. i think i'm finally reaching the point where i'm not borderline panic attack changing tires on carbon rims. or maybe it was the shed trip beforehand.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode the Transition Scout last night, in lieu of the rim being folded over enough to see a good chunk of tire bear on the rear of the Banshee. Its been months since I've ridden that bike; holy hell was it sketchy to get back on. Two degree steeper head angle, much longer stem and the fork had way too much air pressure. And the KS dropper sucks in comparison to the OneUp. It was a little bit of a shock, as I loved that Scout. It also felt like a pig to climb with, despite having much less travel and being a few pounds lighter.

Anyways........ Work. Then hopefully dropping the back wheel off at my wheel builder for some love. The damaged rim is a RaceFace AR 30. Might replace it with the ARC 30 heavy duty version.

But first, coffee!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Up early and worked out. 4/5 days.
Boom.
What's your workout routine, Nick?

I am at work early (7 AM) after being here late (10 PM). I can theoretically get out of here at 10:31 AM today, though, so that's what I intend to do.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
parenting win last night: introduced a new meal and it was a hit with both kids.
I had a win with tacos the other night. My oldest is picky as hell. The youngest will eat almost anything and will try pretty much everything. Although I did get my oldest to eat meatballs as well. It funny how many things they like once you get past the initial look of disgust.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I had a win with tacos the other night. My oldest is picky as hell. The youngest will eat almost anything and will try pretty much everything. Although I did get my oldest to eat meatballs as well. It funny how many things they like once you get past the initial look of disgust.
my kids love tacos as well, but they're still only into hard shell. it's a start. my kids eat quite a good variety in general, not a whole heck of a lot they don't like. they eat a ton of fresh fruit. our house goes through probably a pound of strawberries a day.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i also located another mini pump in my tool bin and installed it on my megaderp last night. needed longer mounting bolts. i was not previously aware that disc rotor bolts also fit bottle cage mounts.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
T-1.5 hours and this shit is over until Tuesday. Everything is packed in the car and ready to go. Stopping in Golden to see @Full Trucker to sell some tires, then off to the airport to fly to Seattle. 1 day riding there, 2 days Whistler. Boom!