Quantcast

Maxxis Tires/Colorado Cyclist PSA

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Colorado Cyclist has a 20% off coupon code, FALL, that works on Maxxis tires (and other stuff as well).

For some reason it took even more off an AssyGuy, $90 tire came out to $61!

Might be a glitch, get it while you can.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Last year when people were making a run on toilet paper I stocked up on tires. I can wipe my ass with a sponge on a stick, harder to make your own tires.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
This post is relevant to my intredasts, being that I need tires. But for whatever reason, I can't add anything to the cart or register for an account or really do anything on that site right now. What the hell, man?

Those things are cute.
Aggressor DD is an awesome rear tire if you're not a bitch.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I was good with the 2.3 exo aggressors I used on my old 27.5 bike. Going to see how well the 2.5x29 exos cope on my new. Wife had to go to exo+ dissectors on her old as she used to hole the exo aggressors occasionally and the DD is a chunk of extra weight I'll avoid if possible.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
CC site works on the phone, not on the laptop. Weird. Tires have been ordered, my subtotal before tax was $266.40 for 4 tires, so $66.6/tirefuckyeahwoooooooo:rockout:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
CC site works on the phone, not on the laptop. Weird. Tires have been ordered, my subtotal before tax was $266.40 for 4 tires, so $66.6/tirefuckyeahwoooooooo:rockout:
Shit, that is expensive. Just scored the last two 2.3 DHR II DD MaxxTerra at an online shop during a Black Friday sale for approx. $35 a pop. 26" though, but 26" DDs are a super rare find.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Shit, that is expensive. Just scored the last two 2.3 DHR II DD MaxxTerra at an online shop during a Black Friday sale for approx. $35 a pop. 26" though, but 26" DDs are a super rare find.
Yeah man, all tires in a :pleasantry:modern:pleasantry: size are spendy... $80-90/tire.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I rate those 2.3s hey.
sir this is a primarly english language based website. I don't mean to discriminate but 'hey' is not a typical rating we use in the colonial queens english.

For a small magical time in history one could buy a dh casing 2.3 dhr to use for the rear of a trailbike that was light enough it wasn't stupid. And it was tough because that's they way things were when 'dh' was involved.

Tune in tomorrow for more Tales from the Rocking Chair. Available on spotify and don't forget my patreon.