Quantcast

May I introduce to you...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Once again, our collective prayers were answered... like her sister, she takes after mom.

Congo Rats!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
pixelninja said:
Turned 2 on the 7th.

This was one of her presents:

Wow...I'm going to be in nearly the exact same boat in about 10 weeks! Two girls, almost exactly tow years apart!

I'm getting a little nervous!

(There I go go making the thread about me again!)

Edit.... wow she's really tall for a two year-old! Are you by-passing the trike altogether?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
MMike said:
Edit.... wow she's really tall for a two year-old! Are you by-passing the trike altogether?
She's actually not that tall for her age. About average I think. That's a 12" bike, and I had to cut about 1.5" off the seatpost so she could reach the pedals. She's actually sitting on the seat in that pic, even though it might look like she's standing.

Yeah, we bypassed the trike stage and when for the real thing. We'll see how long it takes for her to figure out how to pedal and brake.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
pixelninja said:
She's actually not that tall for her age. About average I think. That's a 12" bike, and I had to cut about 1.5" off the seatpost so she could reach the pedals. She's actually sitting on the seat in that pic, even though it might look like she's standing.

Yeah, we bypassed the trike stage and when for the real thing. We'll see how long it takes for her to figure out how to pedal and brake.
Ah....ok..I was gonna say!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Congratulations!

My girlfriend's cousin has 5 girls, for a total of 6 women in the house - I feel a little bad for him ;). Good luck!