Quantcast

Maybe its not so bad

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
With all this stuff going down about the SB kids and there total lack of spelling/grammAr ability and people getting all bent out of shape about 14-15 yr olds mucking up the forum. It got me thinking, at least there are 14-15 year olds riding bikes right, better than if they just sat around playing tony hawk all day. Right ? Maybe ? Come on, glass is half full.

In other news my DOC is done and Its about to get broken in at Rays MTB for a secret sesh with BikerJohn hurray.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
erastusboy said:
With all this stuff going down about the SB kids and there total lack of spelling/grammAr ability and people getting all bent out of shape about 14-15 yr olds mucking up the forum. It got me thinking, at least there are 14-15 year olds riding bikes right, better than if they just sat around playing tony hawk all day. Right ? Maybe ? Come on, glass is half full.

In other news my DOC is done and Its about to get broken in at Rays MTB for a secret sesh with BikerJohn hurray.

ummm, if they're posting on this forum then they're not riding bikes :sneaky: .....but then again, neither am i.

J

JRB

If they would take our corrections to heart, it would be another thing. Bikes or no bikes, the world has no more room for stupid people. We are stocked full.

J

JRB

Changleen said:
"The superb public education system" OR (alternative answer) "I blame the parents".

A little from column A, a little from column B.
A lot, my friend, a lot.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
loco said:
If they would take our corrections to heart, it would be another thing. Bikes or no bikes, the world has no more room for stupid people. We are stocked full.
:stupid:

I would rather they play video games all day, that way we wouldn't have to deal with them.