Quantcast

Maybe they're just big-boned..???

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
There have been efforts in place to heighten awareness for years. The dangers are well known. Most of them just don't care to try and basically refuse to do anything about it.

And why shouldn't I act superior? I eat well, I exercise, I take care of myself; I'm proud of that, and I damn well AM superior to someone who cares nothing for their body. If you want to feel sorry for them, that's your business. If they won't do anything to change, then I feel nothing for them.
I get a sneaking feeling that I wouldn't like hanging out with you. I have many other things to say, but I won't because they are not nice. They have to do with kettles though.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
loco said:
I get a sneaking feeling that I wouldn't like hanging out with you. I have many other things to say, but I won't because they are not nice. They have to do with kettles though.
What the hell does hanging out with me have anything to do with this? Got your panties all twisted up again?

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
What the hell does hanging out with me have anything to do with this? Got your panties all twisted up again?
It seemed like a good time to point out that I don't like you. It further reinforces the fact that we can argue all day and accomplish nothing.