Quantcast

Mayhem in the Mountains--Southern Style!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
After seeing all of the threads about the Mayhem, I felt it was my duty to start my own. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the race. No I don't have beginner and sport racers. Only experts and a few Pros/Semis.

Profro keeping it low off the road drop

This doesn't look good..

Steve "Coffin" Kauffman

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Sweet pics.

I dreamed of all those drops and jumps last night. It was pretty fun. After the race I went back down the course because I wanted to hit the hip one last time. So on the road I decided to boost the single jump for once. During practice and the race I sucked that thing up pretty big. Anyway I boosted way past the water bar and bottomed both the front and rear of the bike. BOOM!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Hellz Yeah! That thing does hit hard. But damm does it feel good hitting it at Mach 90 and floating around for awhile before the hard landing.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
The best jump besides the hip what the one on the mountain cross course right after the three step-downs. On the inside was that little booter. You could float you all the way down to flat almost. Oh so good...

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I know that kid on the gray vp-free. I rode with him at snowshoe for a few days near monster park time. He can manual forever. He was riding down the road infront of me in a manual for about 250-300 feet. :cool: Hes got good style too.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
damn mike weather your on the bike or your behind the camera you never cease to amaze me. sweet pics and man do i hate that i missed that race. ohh well there is always next year. cya boys at windrock. :thumb: :D

ohh and for the fill in the blank is it jeremy r. do i win the prize, do i do i.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
psycle-on said:
Thanks for the pic!
I think last weekend will go down in Snowshoe history as one of the best of all time!
Yep, that course will keep me up at night.
It was that fun.

Thanks for the pic Mike.
But it is Crouching Liger, Hidden Pegasus. :dancing:

mtbjunkez

Chimp
Nov 24, 2004
Hendersonville, NC
motomike said:
.........then bounce through the whoops and fly over the berm.

I was there this past weekend and can definitely attest to that......anyway you might remember me....i was the fat kid on the P.2.....i didnt compete or anything.....just played around in the mountain bike park area.......