Quantcast

Mazocchi 888-RC2X

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
sn0wboarder said:
I thought the lowers were white? or is that a Europe only thing?
Go-ride got some in stock and they are black!
I understand that most of the RC2 shipped to the US will be black.

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Bicyclist said:
I don't think that's really an RC2X in the picture, but I could be wrong.
It IS an RC2

(check the stickers and the BIG adjustment caps on top!)

Edit: as well as the stock low crowns!

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
rc2x is black, vf2 is white

same goes for the 66, all models are black save for the 66vf2

ill have some on tuesday and post an autopsy thread see what i find inside, probably not much of interest if previous marzocchi dampers are an indicator, they normally are totally sealed.

Sep 10, 2001
Here is the scoop (again).... The 888 and 66 RC2x models were brought in to the US in black. But, with the response that we have gotten since the pics came out, it is looking like there will be a limited run of white forks in the somewhat near future...

Brian

kellyn7

Monkey
Apr 12, 2005
San Diego
I just got one of the RC2X off of Ebay and it arrived yesterday. Looks good and it has a lot more adjustment then the previous 888's. The new clamps are also a plus (bad news for Risse). I'm installing the fork tomorrow on my Demo 8 and hopefully be able to give it a test run.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
Brian Peterson said:
Here is the scoop (again).... The 888 and 66 RC2x models were brought in to the US in black. But, with the response that we have gotten since the pics came out, it is looking like there will be a limited run of white forks in the somewhat near future...

Brian

great news

plz post when and if that call is made.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
the rc2x photos on marzocchi's website is white, the ones on the sunday elite's are grey, and in this picture and from what you guys are telling me there black. wow im really confused i just want the white one and be done with it.

Killerbarbies

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
Slovakia
I'm more than likely going to get 888 RC2X over here in Slovakia and they are white BUT I'd rather have black...so when I get them and someone over there in the US / Canada would want to swap their black for mine then I'm up for it.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Killerbarbies said:
I'm more than likely going to get 888 RC2X over here in Slovakia and they are white BUT I'd rather have black...so when I get them and someone over there in the US / Canada would want to swap their black for mine then I'm up for it.

Id swap ya now if you had a white one.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
i think giving us a choice would be awsome. i mean black is awsome and the color is going to determine which fork i buy, but the white is just pimp.