Mc Donalds, Burger King etc....

Do you go there

• yes often

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • no never

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • some times

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • only if i dont have nothing to eat and pizza sucks (?!)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • when i busy and dont have time to make anything else

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
I eat fast food all the time. For instance at JIB I'll order a Jumbo Jack with no sauce and a southwest pita, or at Wendy's a Grilled chicken burger (forget what they call theirs) with no sauce, and a dollar cup of chilli. Yeah fast food can be gross if you eat the typical trans-fat fries, corn syrup soda, with a burger smothered in polyunsaturated fat/corn syrup, but if you order sensibly the meals can be somewhat nutritious, tasty, and most of all for me QUICK!! I read Fast Food Nation, refuse to watch that propoganda movie Supersize It however, because like many documentries only one side of the story is told, and duh IF YOU DON'T KNOW ALREADY THAT EATING A BURGER FRIES AND A COKE FOR A MOTNH STRAIGHT WILL MAKE YOU SICK THEN YOU ARE A ............... Therefore I am somewhat educated in my decisions. The main problem I have with eating fast food is not the food itself, it's all the other non calorie related practices the industry as a whole promotes/stands for (read Fast Food Nation if you care)

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I live a pretty busy life, and the temptation is there. But I rather eat a cheese sandwich than go back to the BK.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
On Tuesdays and Thursdays in the twenty minutes that separate class and work I tend to have a bad habit of hitting up the BK on the way into the office for a junior Whopper combo meal...I wish they offered side salads like Wendy's. I'd go to the Wendy's, except it's across the light rail and would require a couple U-turns, thus making me late for work...