Quantcast

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Dont get me wrong, McC lived through some horrible sh!t, and I too admire and give him rep points for that.
BUT, prior to and after that his military record is somewhat spotty, not exactly a Dwight David Eisenhower...

Guess I missed with the Wal mart joke.
"Hi, welcome to Wal-Mart. INCOMING!!!!"

I know, I know, poor taste. Whatev, deal.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Dont get me wrong, McC lived through some horrible sh!t, and I too admire and give him rep points for that.
BUT, prior to and after that his military record is somewhat spotty, not exactly a Dwight David Eisenhower...

Guess I missed with the Wal mart joke.

:busted:

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Look at where this woman went to school, look at what her major was, look at her early professional career!!!!! If you are rallying behind this person you are nucking futs.

Anyone else think that maybe this is all part of the Republican plan? They have proven over the past decades that they've been quite savvy politically in attacking the Dems (see Hilary who they had been targeting years before she announced any plans to run as POTUS). It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Palin were being used to bring to attention such issues as "experience etc, etc..." only to have here not accept and to have McCain select someone who is qualified.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
She has never held an elected post in her life. Imagine the hoopla over that...

Plus, they found someone with confirmed beauty pageant cred, AND hockey Moms are cooler than ex figure skaters.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
The ridiculous thing about this pick is that all it will really take to nullify the potential incremental votes McCain may get from moderate women with the Palin pick, is for Hill-dog to simply say "Sarah Palin is not a feminist. She is not for women's rights or equality. In fact, she stands against everything I have worked for and stand for."