Quantcast

McCain really is rude

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
This is getting sad - I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the guy. I've been trying to look at this from a non-partisan POV and McCain just looks really bad.

And Joe the plumber can lick my nuts.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The question was whether or not the candidates could nominate a judge who disagreed with them on roe v. wade.

McCAIN just said he'd not impose a litmus test regarding judge selection, that he'd vote on anyone he considered qualified.

He then said if someone agreed with roe v. wade, he'd consider them unqualified.

Grandpa's nuts.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Clearly this is McCain fulfilling his promise to "whip his you know what," in the debate.

:rofl:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
wow, Obama just completely shellacked McCain on the issue of abortion.
you mean where he said it should be woman's decision, but all the while not commenting on the scores of females who are not yet women (and therefore cannot consent to sex), but somehow "find themselves in a difficult position"?

you mean that?

obama's lucky mccain's gimpy pimp arm was on his right.

wow. i'm just now noticing michelle's badonkadonk. she's got more backyard than ted turner's montana holdings

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
wow. i'm just now noticing michelle's badonkadonk. she's got more backyard than ted turner's montana holdings
x2 When she joined him on stage I was like DAYUM where was that over the last 20 months. Which made me think, does the phrase once you go black you never go back apply to the presidency as well?

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
you mean where he said it should be woman's decision, but all the while not commenting on the scores of females who are not yet women (and therefore cannot consent to sex), but somehow "find themselves in a difficult position"?

you mean that?

obama's lucky mccain's gimpy pimp arm was on his right.

Obama took the position that Clinton was famous for, in that abortion should be safe, legal and RARE, and the reaction from the CNN instapundits showed that. McCain came up with some half-answer, and looked totally outclassed in that. It was almost the "quick non-answer, now your turn" kind of thing.

And are you referring to minors getting abortions? I didn't see any of that actually come up tonight, or is this just your own position?

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
speaking of cnn, this was my first time watching a debate on cnn. do they always have that gangbang of reporters on stage before and after the debates.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I'm sure if he had infinite time to answer all questions that would've come up. The only time I've heard anything at all on that issue is when Palin said she wouldn't support abortion for a child who had been raped by her father.

That aside, I think Joe the plumber deserves a good ole teabaggin'.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
And are you referring to minors getting abortions? I didn't see any of that actually come up tonight, or is this just your own position?
he said the decision to abort should be made by the "women" affected (for lack of better word). to his credit, there is no less awkward choice of words. he couldn't very well say "would-be mother", "female", or "filthy whore".

had he said anything which approached the pregnant minor scenario, mccain would have been a fool to not bring up obama's history of voting against parental notification for minors who sought abortion - again - something they cannot legal consent to.

all of this he said tonight against the backdrop that abortion is a "moral issue"