Quantcast

McCain suspends campaign for 'historic' crisis

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
How much momentum has the McCain campaign lost over the past 36 to 48 hours?

Campbell called out the campaign. Palin's FAIL at the interview with Katie. Letterman venting his emotions and frustrations with McCain.

yada yada yada...

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
How much momentum has the McCain campaign lost over the past 36 to 48 hours?

Campbell called out the campaign. Palin's FAIL at the interview with Katie. Letterman venting his emotions and frustrations with McCain.

yada yada yada...
yada...

McCain, who came to Washington with the hope of getting everyone to 'lock themselves in a room for 100 hours to achieve consensus' left the White House meeting without saying anything and was home by 6.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
According to Palin, he's THE Maverick, though. And she knows, because she can see Maveicks from her house in Alaska.
That's why she supports putting bounties on wolves, because they kill mavericks! (the cows)

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Okay smart guy how do WE keep thetans from boring into the back of your spine and taking over?
Oh sorry, WE were inverted. Does Palin's foreign policy work involve giving the Russians the bird?

Well, Palin does somewhat fit the role of the "beautiful" older woman, but she's certainly not Kelli McGillis.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'm not even sure kelli mcgillis is kelli mcgillis any more.

So I guess the debate is happening. Kudos to obama for calling grandpa's bluff. The dumbass should have known a possible outcome would be the threat of obama getting a bunch of free air time with mccain pretending to actually do something regarding the bailout in DC.

He put himself into hole though. NOW it looks like he was just the bloviating windbag he is, returning without any of that wonderful 'shaking up of waRshington' he's so big on.

What a show.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well the banking disaster actually came at a good time. Imagine an election where real issues like the economy are being discussed instead of some bull**** like gay marriage.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
Well the banking disaster actually came at a good time. Imagine an election where real issues like the economy are being discussed instead of some bull**** like gay marriage.
americans will have forgotten about the economy by the time the election rolls around

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
More likely we'd just be hearing more about race and gender as the pressing topics of the day.

I'd rather talk about the sanctity of my 3rd marriage than listen to republicans call democrats sexist.

Either way.....game on tonight. 50 bucks says mccain throws a temper tantrum and makes the pursed lips/flared nostril face.

$100 campaign donation to obama if he keeps his 'uh' count below a hundred.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
All McCain did was make himself look like an ass because he did NOTHING to "help" bring a deal, or even offer up any ideas.

If you read the commentary about the meeting, he sat quietly for 40 minutes thinking about the nap he missed out on. He scares me to DEATH.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
All McCain did was make himself look like an ass because he did NOTHING to "help" bring a deal, or even offer up any ideas.

If you read the commentary about the meeting, he sat quietly for 40 minutes thinking about the nap he missed out on. He scares me to DEATH.
Well he did go to warshington under the premise of getting this bill done.

And then didn't do shlt.

I can think of no better definition of the word maverick. McCain's all "in your face mccain campaign!!!!"

Totally shaking up his own establishment.........

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
CNN, NBC, the NYT are all on NObama's payroll. This is what I don't get. Hell, the man has had zero experience, yet all these major news outlets are more or less campaigning for him...

that in and unto itself is reason not to AFAIAC!

Yet there are plenty of other reasons not to as well....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
CNN, NBC, the NYT are all on NObama's payroll. This is what I don't get. Hell, the man has had zero experience, yet all these major news outlets are more or less campaigning for him...

Helmets save lives, maybe you can ebay yours.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
CNN, NBC, the NYT are all on NObama's payroll. This is what I don't get.
I'm guessing there is a lot that you don't get.

Hell, the man has had zero experience, yet all these major news outlets are more or less campaigning for him...
This has been debated on here before and is just laughable.

This isn't even a sentence let alone a complete thought.

Do you stand in line to be spoon fed non-information and outright lies ?

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
I'm guessing there is a lot that you don't get.

yep, typical democunt response...figures.

This has been debated on here before and is just laughable.

as are your responses

This isn't even a sentence let alone a complete thought.

what?

Do you stand in line to be spoon fed non-information and outright lies ?

not as much as you seem to have been....good luck with that.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
actually, don't even put in the effort to cite it, it is such a ridiculous claim that you have to be blue's alt account or some ****