Quantcast

McCain suspends campaign for 'historic' crisis

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
This is so cute. An inarticulate person parroting talking points...I swear I've seen this before....

It's kinda like watching a one legged man at an ass kicking competition. But in this case you just feel sorry for him.

Typical democunt response. They can't articulate a decent response, and they ALWAYS revert to kindergarden tactics.

Good job, kid....

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
It's junk like this that makes me appreciate $tinkle that much more.

Even *gasp* N-eight....at least he put some effort in to Ctrl-C'ing some slightly thought provoking stuff...

This latest batch is just .....well...for lack of a better term (and a better visual), the remains of an Alabama Hot Pocket.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Typical democunt response. They can't articulate a decent response, and they ALWAYS revert to kindergarden tactics.

Good job, kid....
Give me something to work with. I'll settle for a well worded debate topic that you can even put the first response to. Start a thread....Here's some ideas: The economy, international relations.... Otherwise, not worth it.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
It's junk like this that makes me appreciate $tinkle that much more.

Even *gasp* N-eight....at least he put some effort in to Ctrl-C'ing some slightly thought provoking stuff...

This latest batch is just .....well...for lack of a better term (and a better visual), the remains of an Alabama Hot Pocket.

yep, keep em coming...just another example of my point. Thanks

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Give me something to work with. I'll settle for a well worded debate topic that you can even put the first response to. Start a thread....Here's some ideas: The economy, international relations.... Otherwise, not worth it.
Dude, it has been out there for all to see. It is a matter of public record. Simple as that. No need in rehashing the obvious...:banghead:as you will simply resort to the same as above....I can already tell what you're about, and quite simply it isn't worth it. If you actually think he's the "ONE" I feel sorry for you as you have obviously bought into all the hype.....which is what he is banking on.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
no need as you and your school chums have descended to the typical depths

I think Jesse Jackson said it best..."You're point is moot"
No my point is that you make a claim stating that several media outlets are on a campaign payroll in support of your opinion that their content is biased.

You cannot prove this because it's not true. What is true is that you're the victim of right wing bs propaganda, the same kind of propaganda you accuse others of falling prey to.

So at this point you're just making shlt up. Don't be surprised that no one believes you.

As far as 'typical depths', it was YOU who first started tossing around the name calling. Dufuss and libtard sound familiar?

Until you can discuss something like an adult with his own thoughts, just go away.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
No my point is that you make a claim stating that several media outlets are on a campaign payroll in support of your opinion that their content is biased.

You cannot prove this because it's not true. What is true is that you're the victim of right wing bs propaganda, the same kind of propaganda you accuse others of falling prey to.

So at this point you're just making shlt up. Don't be surprised that no one believes you.

As far as 'typical depths', it was YOU who first started tossing around the name calling. Dufuss and libtard sound familiar?

Until you can discuss something like an adult with his own thoughts, just go away.
Do you even watch the news...one can plainly see that ABC sent in the hatchet man Gibson in and he got his ass handed to him. Katie Couric more recently with CBS....Hell MSNBC had to demote their top two political commentators because they simply could not control themselves...give me a break...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Do you even watch the news...one can plainly see that ABC sent in the hatchet man Gibson in and he got his ass handed to him. Katie Couric more recently with CBS....Hell MSNBC had to demote their top two political commentators because they simply could not control themselves...give me a break...
You were obviously listening to Molly Hatchet while watching the interviews.

freightGOD said:
no need as you and your school chums have descended to the typical depths

I think Jesse Jackson said it best..."You're point is moot"
Do you know what "moot" means?

Because if that's your response...:plthumbsdown:

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Bahahahahahaha, you get your " information " from a crossword puzzle.

So original...
it's not an originality contest. But according to you and your kind it is a POPULARITY contest, which is why your counterpart is hung up on Mrs Palin? She is infinitely more popular than the "ONE" and that is burning you guys up....

Really, why have they not sent armies of reporters to ORD to investigate all of NObama highly suspect activities (Ayers, Wright) yet there was a gaggle sent to Alaska to investigate Mrs. Palin, (apparently with little success I might add)

It is obvious to any rational person that they are trying to lynch her...but he gets a pass....yeah, that's fair and balanced journalism for ya....:crazy:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
As if it would do any good, WTF are you talking about ?

Please elaborate. I would love to now how Gibson " got his ass handed to him ".

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
As if it would do any good, WTF are you talking about ?

Please elaborate. I would love to now how Gibson " got his ass handed to him ".
it took me 6-7 posts to find out if he thought palin had enough experience, you aren't getting an answer