Quantcast

McCain Wins Florida

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Well, everybody beat Paul, but still, he should be at the point now of considering calling it. But I do admire his tenacity if he he continues on. Guilanni quitting now should be no surprise if you watched the florida debates when out of nowhere, McCain paid homage to him in a gushingly sweet show of "respect". This has been set up for a couple of weeks now, I suspect and will hinder Romney for sure and most likely secure Guilanni a spot as potential VP candidate.

Rick, who would Paul most likely throw his support to? none of the above?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well, everybody beat Paul, but still, he should be at the point now of considering calling it. But I do admire his tenacity if he he continues on.
Why would he quit? He's only wasting the money of a bunch of internet retards. No skin off his sack.

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
Why would he quit? He's only wasting the money of a bunch of internet retards. No skin off his sack.
Well that and the fact that not even 10% of the delegates have been awarded. Plus the fact that he delivered respectable finishes in states the media doesn't like to talk about.

Then there is the point that Giuliani's campaign was broke anyhow.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I think a McCain-Obama race is pretty much the winningest-winningest competition we could realistically have. Looks like things are turning that way, too.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I think it would be awesome if, after the two of them get the nomination, they decide that whichever of them loses becomes the VP.