Quantcast

Mccain's a loose cannon thread

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Taking into consideration the redundant daily beatings we hand out to Cliton and her opponent; mr. American “hope”, I figure it’s time to spread the hammering around on the other side of the isle (and no more w/the paultard sh1t, it’s old and emaciated)

Bottom line, Mccain is an old withered SH1T bag with an ill temper and self demising political blueprint. Put this guy in office and watch the real fireworks begin. And, yea, yea, yea… I know, there’s know way the populace will ever allow a strike against Iran, we’d never stand for it. Bullsh!t, if sanctions are violated to the point of warranted military action (which they inevitably will, just for fun), who’s goin’ in for mop up duties, Canada?

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/4/2/231135.shtml

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Past performance is the best indication of future performance... McCain's done well for the county for the better part of his life, I have no reason the think he's a loose cannon. :monkey:

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
What extraordinary accomplishment does his career contain that is any kind of indicator we should be granting him hour most honorable executive position? And I know… right… what does any candidate ever truly posses when being sworn in, but come on already. This guy is self admittedly all about blowing crap up. You would be lying to yourself if you said you aren’t tired of that routine… let us not forget a vast portion of pnw ranting is caused by our current number 1 asshat (name need not mentioned) who follows the same philosophy.

My opinion, put him in office and prepare to be reared all over again, only this time, pre- smather entry hole with Grey Puopon

I love this guy, what a bass ackwards thing to say:
Republican presidential candidate John McCain defended his belief that U.S. troops will need to stay in Iraq for decades Monday but said the unpopular war will soon end "for all intents and purposes."
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/25/iraq.mccain/

now... who's son is going first?

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
Mcain is allright.( Better than those governmant tools Billary or Obama.)

LOL, i'm glad CNN center got hit by a tornado !

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Mcain is allright.( Better than those governmant tools Billary or Obama.)
please explain, what would now be, the second nonsense post to show up in this shortly lived thread… what kind of drugs do I need to be on to feel like this about something so apparent and potentially devastating to my well being… please elaborate, I need some good ‘ol fashion propaganda euphoria, quick!

if there is a government tool to be utilized here, Mccain is far more qualified than the dems

I think there is a very serious, very sad, and very dangerous rational disengagement happening in this country… all over again.

smack… smack… smack, smack… wake up??

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
are you referring to this segment where you've shown just what damning evidence should do to a candidate's chances, and in this case; much to Mccain’s virtue… thanks

Originally Posted by $tinkle
i have some general & abstract questions for the voting public here.

when there comes a time that the dear voter is presented with a damning case which is clear, complete, and relevant, how can they continue support for a candidate, or how can a candidate have the gall to continue to run?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
are you referring to this segment where you've shown just what damning evidence should do to a candidate's chances, and in this case; much to Mccain’s virtue… thanks
w/o being intentionally obtuse, i'm missing mccain's "hillary moment"

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Karl Rove and his band of awesomeness will still be running the country if McCain were to win. McCain on his own has some ability, but as PotUS, he would just be the next meat puppet.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA

and here we are... it?s possible that 50% of our country has actually supported the idea of this mental patient representing our well being? America has become incredibly reckless and undeniably ill-informed

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
So therefore: 1/2 white = female?????? :huh:

Way to keep your eye on the ball. :banghead:
female = Non White Male = 1/2 white

Get with the program. What nheyt is saying is that he's not voting for anyone who isn't a rich white male.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Thanks for telling us something everyone in the rest of the world has known for years. What's your next big scoop? The sky is blue!?
The “rest of the world” isn’t voting for one of the two fvck heads that are currently preparing to become our new president… and if my “scoop” was the obvious, we wouldn’t be discussing it, now would we?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
The “rest of the world” isn’t voting for one of the two fvck heads that are currently preparing to become our new president… and if my “scoop” was the obvious, we wouldn’t be discussing it, now would we?
I'm not an American. What you retards find interesting on a daily basis isn't my forte...