Quantcast

McQuait gets feelings hurt... news at 11

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
“You cannot have a situation where a national federation makes its own rules. What if someone said they wanted to race without helmets? Or race without brakes?” Yeah... cuz that would happen.

UCI is so full of sh!t... they hinder advances in technology, and they just try to micromanage every aspect of the sport because they can. Good on USAC. Someone needs to put the UCI in its place... UCI needs cycling FAR more than cycling needs the UCI.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/03/news/mcquaid-usa-cycling-has-been-hijacked-by-special-interests-cries-foul-over-radio-rule_164861

Runner

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
CT
McQuaid's "Open Letter" in response to Voigt's letter was one of the most inane things I have ever read. I seriously question that man's mental faculties :mad:

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
I should start my own non profit cycling organization that would organize races in which would have structure, but no political bull**** that UCI bases its self off. I would do this solely to get every cyclist to not use UCI so that they would eventually die a slow an painful death.