Quantcast

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Has anyone eaten one of these McRibs?

Post stories of heartburn, heart failure, poop, phantom poopers, vomit and of course diarreah. If you eat them everyday and love them let us know, maybe I will go get one.

Last edited:

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
This is probably what it looked like before...

There's more: because it's crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
I tried one out of mere morbid curiosity and a touch of self-loathing.

Flavor was actually pretty good but it's difficult to get over the fact you're eating this:

shaped into a rack of ribs.

No strange bowel movements to speak of, but nothing really bothers me except some sort of sauce they use at habachi grills..

EDIT: nice hivemind on the meat ice cream, I was typing my post as you posted that..

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
Funny, was watching TV the other night and saw the McD's commercial for this. I thought it looked downright disgusting and thought "What the hell does america find attrative about this food?!" Just nasty, fake looking food. Guess America is a big fan of the nasty and the fake though....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Funny, was watching TV the other night and saw the McD's commercial for this. I thought it looked downright disgusting and thought "What the hell does america find attrative about this food?!" Just nasty, fake looking food. Guess America is a big fan of the nasty and the fake though....
I couldn't tell if you were talking about McRibs or Lady Gaga.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Curiosity got the best of me and I went to Mickey d’s for a McRib. Don’t do it! There was nothing good about the damn thing, it tasted like $hitty BBQ on a water soaked rice cake.

I should have gone across the street to Ted’s Hotdogs for some mystery meat that I actually enjoy.

Last edited:

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
If I want ribs I go downtown to the best meat store in town, get ribs. Then drive all around town picking up different types of wood chips. Then....do a dry rub overnight on the ribs, soak the wood chips for 3hrs, put the ribs in the smoker for HOURS, mop them with my sauce and THEN GET TO EAT...only over a day after getting a craving for ribs :P

That was one hell of a run-on sentence. But ya, the mcrib is a freakin' joke. Every time I eat there I feel like crap afterwords....but they do have my favorite fries of any fast food place!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If I want ribs I go downtown to the best meat store in town, get ribs. Then drive all around town picking up different types of wood chips. Then....do a dry rub overnight on the ribs, soak the wood chips for 3hrs, put the ribs in the smoker for HOURS, mop them with my sauce and THEN GET TO EAT...only over a day after getting a craving for ribs :P

That was one hell of a run-on sentence. But ya, the mcrib is a freakin' joke. Every time I eat there I feel like crap afterwords....but they do have my favorite fries of any fast food place!
I go to Snoop Dog's uncle Reo. A lot less work.

http://www.reosribsbbq.com

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I did get a chuckle when I saw the commercial for the McRib, the one where the guy is wiping himself down with his baby's bib, and of course, it is a black family.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Looks like a lot of haters. I LOVE THE MCRIB and i'm not afriad to say it. Yesterdays lunch was a mcrib with extra pickles and bacon and EXTRA FCUKING BACON. THAT'S RIGHT, TwO SERVINGS OF BACON.
LOVE IT.
YOUR PAL,
t

Sghost

Turbo Monkey
Jul 13, 2008
NY
I'm guessing no one elses schools served these in their cafeteria?

Suppose these are foreign to the lot of you also