Quantcast

Me and my 29's second @ CHAINLESS Angel Fire DH.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
I had a good weekend at angel fire!

there were two tracks one run on each combined.
everyone in semi-pro and pro did it chainless! a real
29er test.
I won the first run on the steep fast rock track by 1 sec.
second run i went off trail and had to hike back on and down some drops i could not set up for. i got second that run 20 secs off.

I was on some rampages finally. the tires were very good. i would say the tread was worthy for dh use. i flatted my front 1x. it was fine after i put my road thornproof in.

i got second over all. great for me. It made people think 29's are going to be good stuff somday for dh.

i have about 20 min of video from the snowwy race. none of me though.

off to interbike tomorrow!

hitekrdnk

Monkey
May 15, 2006
Nice weather.....

I was up in Whistler last week for a ski movie premier and was checking out the bike scene up there and it seemed like quite a few folks were running chainless? It seemed pretty weird, but in a context like the Angelfire race it makes more sense to me.

Way to keep the flag flying Alex and behave in Vegas! Say hey to Mark for me.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Hello, Price. It's not Seth. With all the mud, who can tell? The A-man is in Vegas celebrating Interbike.:cheers: BCDusti is is currently in charge of all on the homefront. :rant: I guess that means I have to post a couple of items on RideMonkey to keep up the rep. :brows:

Anyway, I've watched the video a couple of times. Have you seen it? Pretty good, eh? Seth is in it a lot, natch.:banana:

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
i have video.

i have been at interbike and have not had time to finish it.

still looking for a clear render under 300MB.