Quantcast

**** me this place has changed!!!

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
muhahahahaha

still lurnkin and messing around. yeah someday i wonder why royalty checks just didnt roll. but then again ive had black cherry vanilla coke and i am satisfied that i am a ruler of sorts in need of a bicycle adventure. strange that i never was allowed to test ride any of the bicycles that i invented. screw the rest of them i know i am a legend on a bicycle when i own one.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
i miss his avatar.

i don't miss anyone on here except SM. Nobody on here except him ever really got my jokes.
Doh! What about TenaciousLeo and all the stuff he did for the children of RM? His brand of genius, self-destructive method of communication and circus monkey good looks made him a natural. :)

I attempted to bring the original RM before a tribunal of 13 year olds when I discoved that the Super Troopers thread was purged.

A crime I simply could never comprehend. :shocked:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Doh! What about TenaciousLeo
Maybe BAH will tell him to sneak back in. There's gotta be a statute of limitations...

18 months is like 12,874,364,374,736,843,618,746 years in E-time.
Man that makes you like 158,399,402,193,482,454,115,399,092,002,224,522,115,562,937,883 e-years old.

Time to put you in the home.

We're the empty shells of our former selves!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Are you and TN still in Tennessee?
Holdin' down the fort for the time being. Got applications out all over the place. TN may go back to school when I graduate (in 92 ****ing days) if no applications pan out by then. I have a pretty good chance of landing a job straight out of school if I stay here, so we may be here a little longer than we initially estimated.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
skook...the fact that you found his avatar kind of scares me...lol....D
Google makes everything so easy... From my point of view it's such a dumb avatar, that it's most likely going to confuse most people, but give a good laugh to the handful of folks that have been here a while. So to me, it's totally worth it to sport the Zonic Man avy for a while, and what better inspiration than from a flashback thread like this.

It's all about havin fun...:imstupid: :monkey:

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
wtf is with you reviving these old threads???
there was another episode where i made more bikes in 2004 because some students didnt believe me when I went to open house night at George Brown college. I entertained some mechanical engineering students. So I was just surfing through old threads to find out if i posted anything about the GIANT bicycles that I made.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Damn... the good times were rolling and I was happily unemployed and living off the equity of the house that WebVan bought me. Remember webvan? They are the reason I prefer to sell shoes! You should google it.

Also Skooks wax an amazing monkey... I hope he hasn't fallen off a roof. Back in the day he was the only one I knew with an honest job and a full size spiderman in his kitchen. True facts these I just wrote.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Damn... the good times were rolling and I was happily unemployed and living off the equity of the house that WebVan bought me. Remember webvan? They are the reason I prefer to sell shoes! You should google it.

Also Skooks wax an amazing monkey... I hope he hasn't fallen off a roof. Back in the day he was the only one I knew with an honest job and a full size spiderman in his kitchen. True facts these I just wrote.
I miss Skooks...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Back in Seattle I'd run across Skookum now and then. I think he swore off the internet, a la Acadian for the most part.

Skooks is alive and well.