Quantcast

Meanwhile, back at the Flowpark...

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
nice pic in your avatar, or what ever you call it, jumpin jesus :). Ready to rebuild that line with bigger gaps on the 1st & 3rd jumps?

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
jumping_jesus said:
performance sucks !!!!!! Support your local bike shop!!!!!
Im all for the local bike shops dont get me wrong but when it comes to tires those things are just so damn expensive! I buy everything else from either drop n' zone or tim's bike shop

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
fuzzycatnuts said:
nice pic in your avatar, or what ever you call it, jumpin jesus :). Ready to rebuild that line with bigger gaps on the 1st & 3rd jumps?
HELL YA BITCHES!!!! so ready that trail is way fun when it is running we should just pimp it out rebuild the hip n all.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
allsk8sno said:
i dunno who all was out there but i made it on the new(used) bike and had some fun testing it out...have to come back soon!
I think I said hi to you guys as you were heading in from the parking lot...I was on my way out. Killer day - got to hit things I haven't hit in over a month. Also realized that I forgot a few things about jumping, but managed to reel in all sketchy jumps...pain free at that!!! It went so well that these are the only pics I got from today...

...too busy riding to take any more shots than that.:cool:

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005

Trail is, was across the street from sst above the golf course. I built it a while back, then some rednecks drove all over it. Wouldnt be to hard the rebuild the last 3 big jumps, the step down in the pic is still there.