Quantcast

Meanwhile, in Texas...

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
Yeah I heard that too, DNA is solving a lot of cold cases and letting some innocent people go free. Wonder if the same thing happened when fingerprints started getting used.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
^^^^^^^^^^Aint that a bitch...^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IRT the original post...I just read Mortons story, and am agog. I just dont get the perspective of prosecutors in a case like that. Gotta get a conviction...gotta get a conviction...gotta get a conviction...win at all costs, "justice" be damned.

I am really understanding Lao Tzu these days...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
find the fun in tejas

to be white and in the minority in texas.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
From the number of Texas license plates I see around here I would say that the exodus from Texas has already begun. They outnumber all other out of state plates by a large margin including populous and nearby California. Florida isn't too far behind. Pretty sure they ain't here this time of year on vacation.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
From the number of Texas license plates I see around here I would say that the exodus from Texas has already begun. They outnumber all other neighboring states by a large margin including large and nearby California. Florida isn't too far behind. Pretty sure they ain't here this time of year on vacation.
I've noted this same phenomenon around here. TX and FL primarily with the occasional MI plate. :think: