Quantcast

medical examiner confused...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
They should have burned the body afterwards and said it was Ryan Dunn.

At least he was white*, I doubt the officers are going to skate on this one.

*And purple, blue, red...

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
well...he is a ginger....kind of look a like....i see why you'd say that.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Wait, I don't understand what happened?
5 or 6 cops tasered a homeless guy multiple times, then beat him to death. They claimed that he was combative and they they had broken bones (which later turned out to be false) so they had no other choice.

Turns out that the homeless gentleman's father was a retired Sheriff, and he made some noise. 3 weeks later, some media attention started to happen. Allegations of a cover-up, a DA that is way to cozy with the police, pathologist can't determine cause of death because it might have been a bee sting, etc. etc.

FBI now looking into it.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
5 or 6 cops tasered a homeless guy multiple times, then beat him to death. They claimed that he was combative and they they had broken bones (which later turned out to be false) so they had no other choice.

Turns out that the homeless gentleman's father was a retired Sheriff, and he made some noise. 3 weeks later, some media attention started to happen. Allegations of a cover-up, a DA that is way to cozy with the police, pathologist can't determine cause of death because it might have been a bee sting, etc. etc.

FBI now looking into it.
good.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
FBI you say? Someone (a lot of someone's) are going to get in some really deep isht on this one.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
The FBI investigating a police force really doesn't get as much done as one would think. All they did in my hometown was get rid of the officers that had done things that got bad press; there are still plenty of scum bag cops rollin around in their brand new cars.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Damn...5 v. 1...some popo need to go to the big house for this one. I cant see anyone defending this one. When I was being trainedon things like hand to hand Asp and pepper spray, the one thing that was constantly stressed was verbalizing what you wanted the suspect to do. Most of the time it was something along the lines of "Sir stop resisting, Sir get on the ground" etc. I can only imagine what the Fullerton 5 (Copyrighted by e, here and now...) were saying to this poor bastaje...

Last edited:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Second picture doesn't tell the whole story. Obviously an advanced case of herpes together with some strategically placed stage make-up.

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
The FBI investigating a police force really doesn't get as much done as one would think. All they did in my hometown was get rid of the officers that had done things that got bad press; there are still plenty of scum bag cops rollin around in their brand new cars.
They did more in a small town not far from my hometown most of the police force is being prosecuted (the police chief is being held with out bail) for covering up a hate crime (illegal immigrant was beaten to death by a bunch of teenagers). Than again the FBI and DOJ are all over the area due to judges getting kickbacks for sending kids to jail that didn't deserve to go and a school district making new hires pay for their jobs with cash or gifts (they both are actually involving one person who went to the FBI about the judges kickbacks that was at the center of the pay for hire thing).