Quantcast

meet me at greenlake...

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
...its goin down. we'll be out w/snow shovels for a jump gnar huck fest. be there or you'll be looking at the pics tonight wishing you were :pirate2:

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
stephen, better see some sweet pics!

im so damn jealous i miss all the good snow years! i hear theres 7 inches with more to come tonite.

i also missed the crazy storm in 98 or 99 with 2 feet!

and i changed my flight to the 19th noe, so im there 7-19

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
gultch = weak cuz somebody tore out the good line and the djs are teh suck. sorry ffonsok, we're back already but the jumps are still clear if you want to ride. ya eren the driftage in the neighborhood is dope.

damien has the pics, they should be up this afternoon.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
gultch = weak cuz somebody tore out the good line and the djs are teh suck. sorry ffonsok, we're back already but the jumps are still clear if you want to ride. ya eren the driftage in the neighborhood is dope.

damien has the pics, they should be up this afternoon.
New line was built in a new location...that's why.

Looks like you guys had fun. I "converted" my bike to a trail/winter friendly hardtail today. Put the beefy tires on...hopefully tomaro will be no school.

EDIT: P.S. Like the new pedals Damien, look familiar. :-)

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Were you riding there today or something
More or less just giving you guys a hard time...

:busted:
But I did want to, had no one to ride with though and decided solo in the gulch wouldn't be any fun on my hard tail with the slicks. So I bought an XC tire and threw some tread on my bike for tomorrow.

Pray for a snow day, ehh? :twitch: