The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Those wheels look too big. It must be the camera angle. :rofl:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Do you actually have the friggin thing in your posession or are you just sharing someone elses pics with us??

Let's see one of you standing alongside it or better yet riding the thing.......but first put some friggin pedals on it. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah and Congrats!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MMcG said:
Do you actually have the friggin thing in your posession or are you just sharing someone elses pics with us??

Let's see one of you standing alongside it or better yet riding the thing.......but first put some friggin pedals on it. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah and Congrats!

These are teaser shots... poSSeSSion in time for the last year's SS champ to skool me this weekend. :dead:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
It was special built by the elves at Titus....
All the Exo's are custom built but did they give you standard geometry or did you ask for something special? Just curious.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
narlus said:
hookups are always fun.

nice photos too, aside from the hackneyed B&W except for colored hub shot.

He is really getting good at bike photos. Esp since he sells a lot of bikes online where a photo sells the bike.

hitekrdnk

Monkey
May 15, 2006
:stosh:

Sorry, but the whole idea of this bike is just not to my tastes.

However I hope you get the most out of your purchase and that it brings you the pleasure you are looking for.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
a new definition of beauty.

while it might not be entirely to my personal tastes, all and every part of it appeals to my engineering-craftsman sensibilities.

I just absolutely love that dropout.

Take a profile shot against a blank wall - any light color would be fine...

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
hitekrdnk said:
:stosh:

Sorry, but the whole idea of this bike is just not to my tastes.

However I hope you get the most out of your purchase and that it brings you the pleasure you are looking for.
Because it's a high-zoot, 29er SS? Not every SS needs to be an old clapped out Trek with a singulator.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
i'll probably take grief for this, but i liked the bike so i experimented with a Cross Process I've been practicing in PS...

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
well, cross processing is used primarily in the 'artsy' fashion mags to highlight things that don't depend entirely on micro details.

in the olden days...

Cross Processing was basically the method of processing slide film with print film chemicals, in varying degrees of this and that...

With digital imaging, you have to do different things...

the net result is an effect that is over-saturated colors with a marked overall color shift. Highlights tend to be blown out and darker colors get a richer feel.

Like i said, it's more on the 'creative' end, not for super-accurate representation, such as 'hyper-realism'.